By submitting/including/uploading your images to our competition you indicate your agreement with the following conditions:
1.You must own the issue of DI Magazine or DIY Photo Manual that relates to the competition in order to enter. Winners may be asked to prove their ownership before being awarded the prize.
2. You can only submit one entry to the competition unless you own both the Portrait issue of DI Magazine and the Portrait Retouching Photo Manual in which case you can submit two images.3. You own the copyright of all images submitted to the Web Galleries associated with this publication/web site. By submitting an image you are guaranteeing that you are the rightful author and copyright owner of the pictures.
4. Images displayed in the Web Galleries associated with this publication/web site remain the property of the image author, but by including your photos in these galleries you give Dark Glass Media Pty Ltd, and it’s associated publications such as DI Magazine and DIY Photo Manuals, the right to display the images in these publications and their linked websites.
5. All the photos you submit are your own work and don’t contravene any copyright laws either locally in the country of submission or internationally.
6. The judge’s decision in awarding monthly winners is final and no discussion will be entered into. We also reserve the right to not accept or display images we deem as inappropriate or not suitable for the public display and/or competition purposes.
7. You understand that images will not appear instantly on in the readers gallery as there will be a delay between submission and updating of the gallery itself.
8. Judging will occur one week after the end of the calendar month.
9. Winners will be notified by the email address used for submitting the photos and their winning entry will be displayed on the www.di-magazine website.