DI magazine often includes free content for you to download with each issue. It may be a Photoshop panel, video tutorial or e-article but all of our downloadable content is managed via our store. This way we are able to provide a fast, secure and efficient download service. You will need to register to use this service and despite the fact that you will need to place and 'order' you will not be charged for free content or need to supply your credit card details.
To help you through the process, you can see a short video here, and I have also included the detailed download instructions for obtaining a Photoshop panel below:
- Select to the Store menu item on the far right of the website.
- Choose the Presets, Panels and Actions category from the list in the middle of the page.
- Select the panel entry, for example: 'DI 01 CS4 Panel (FREE)'
- Choose the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the panel entry. Notice that the price is $0.00. So you will not be charged anything.
- Go to the top right of the website page and click onto the Show Cart button.
- Click on the Checkout button in the middle of the screen and proceed through the checkout.
- Once finished you will see an Order Confirmation screen with a link that reads· · Click the link.
- You will see a purchase order summary with a download link (green arrow button) about halfway down the screen.·
- Click the button to take you to the download area where you can press the Start Download button to start the transfer process.·
- Alternatively you can just click the Download button in the confirmation email that is sent to you after proceeding through the chekout.
Philip Andrews, DI Magazine Editor