Installing e-Pub books on iPad or iPhones:Digital books available from this site are delivered in the e-Pub format. We have tested these books on iPad and iPhone devices as well as Adobe's free Digital Editons reader. The reader is available for both Mac and Windows systems and provides ePub access on your desktop or laptop machine. Download the latest version here. For instructions on how to read your books with this utility click here.
- The iBooks application must be installed on your iPad or iPhone before you can read the ePub book. So go to the AppStore first and download this free application before procceding with the book file installation.
- Next, connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer and start the iTunes application.
- Locate the ePub book file that you downloaded from our website and drag it to the Library section in the upper left of the iTunes screen. This installs the book in the iTunes library.
- Now synchronize iTunes with your device to transfer the book.
- Next time you open the iBooks application you will see your new title in the library.
NOTE: You can download items such as books or panels a maximum of three times. If you are having troubles with your download please email technical support here.